Tuesday, July 14, 2026

"Why are you

  wearing a fake moustache?  Duck!" 
  "Colonials must have been shorties." 
  "Hardly all women." 
  "Okay, look at this map in the emergency lighting." 
  "What are you having for lunch?" A Rosie-the-Robot filemover asked as it ran through the paces. 
  "Feels like we're in the future already." 
  "Look at this," the moustached man threw down a Directory page, (i)pissed(i). 
  "How is anyone else supposed to look at something you've thrown on the floor like a toddler?" 
  "Pick it up," the man said vaguely. 
  Some moved to and a Personal Trainer suggested, (i)I would not(i). 
  "Hell no!  I've been kicked enough on this visit." 
  "Yeah, I'm kinda over being a doormat." 
  "What's angered you?" 
  The man scooped up the page.  "See how easy it is." He put a perfectly manicured thumb nail under the name Greenspan and pointed with a pointing finger through all the dots over to the room number. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweater guy was always finding stuff.

  Some girls had dragged an old rifle crate into the woods so he could put stuff he found in there.    An older sister in one of the really ...