Friday, August 28, 2026

"Dr. Phil we need your help!"

  It wasn't automatically doing any good to blame it all on spoiled children, or stupid parents, or even politics.  It was going to take some masterful connection work between life and physiology. 

  Dr. Phil was the guy, but he wasn't so sure at first.  And immediately suggested to turn things around the world was going to need more than one TV problem shrinker.  Many agreed.  For all sorts of reasons. 


  "Oh.  Really?" The man looked through his very large eyeglasses and thought about this.  Someone like Phil Donahue.  Someone with real education.  Someone who had boisterous children less worried.  "Really?" The man asked again.  "Yeah!" One kid blurted.  "Now the secret stuff gets to our mom and she believes it!" 

  The man took up his worn Bible from the podium.  "Well I'll, I'll have to find out about this." Someone took his Bible and put it in his briefcase sachel.  Handed him his tweedish jacket.  "And I'll, I'll have to get my doctor degree!" 

  "Really Charles?" 

  "Absolutely." 





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dr. Phil we need your help!"

  It wasn't automatically doing any good to blame it all on spoiled children, or stupid parents, or even politics.  It was going to take...