looked at the ground searching for the words. "I'm not really a spokesperson here."
"Looonahticks." Another man finished the sentence. "I'm not an expert but that group is just not right in the head."
People considered the mechanics of what was being said.
"We've seen this sort of thing from time to time," said a woman in a drab suit. "Often it's a scare tactic used to disguise something else going on."
"Like what?" Somebody loudly snapped chewing gum and asked.
"Like drugs. Sex trafficking. Other sordid activities."
"Besides," somebody else spoke up, "If they really are Satanists they don't really have a political shot."
"It's not really a political thing."
"Is it a Manson thing?"
"They'll be looking into that. Sometimes cults get displaced or are evolving around an unsub not well known yet."
A car arrived. A woman got out of the backseat. Some people went towards her. "I have the photographs, but I'm not the spokesperson."
No comments:
Post a Comment