Monday, August 3, 2026

"Maybe you're addicted to entropy." The

  woman was trying to assess (i)something's wrong(i) and had started with the people in the vicinity.  "What would make you think that?" 
  "You talk about it a lot." 
  "It has to do with my working thesis." 
  "Which is?" 
  "Well, I don't have a neat statement about a world like this one." 
  "Is this about the world? Or is this about you?" 
  "Probably both.  I mean look, they all acted as a group to tell you something is wrong, but I don't see a group here now." 
  "Do you feel blamed?" 
  "For the something wrong? No." 
  "You can go." 
  Campus had emptied like the leaves from the trees. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Maybe you're addicted to entropy." The

  woman was trying to assess (i)something's wrong(i) and had started with the people in the vicinity.  "What would make you think t...