I prefer humanoid.
I prefer humanoid." It kept "saying".
Two EMTs helped the person off the gurney.
"But I can't join if I don't give my biometrics," kind of whined the young man.
"What all did you stab with these?" An MP asked a nurse who appeared to be human but faded of vitality. The nurse showed, still full.
"That's why I invented this," said a woman tasked with safety, group safety, and so nation safety. "What is it?" A consumer report writer asked. "Can I get a volunteer?" The woman joked. She put a patch of fabric on her wrist and turned up the sound on a wireless monitor. People ooooo'd and ah'd and someone asked, "But what about hackers?"
The inventor didn't miss a beat, "Good question. I have more thinking to do." A subdued round of applause came from people both protecting their own inner circles and charged with guardian/service jobs.
No comments:
Post a Comment