"Person passed out!!!!!"
Person behind in line hollah'd "FORE". Thicker and thicker smoke and flamed gaseous chemicals making everything in the black and white viewfinder look tinted. "Never been done before," and a smack on the back. Then trampled.
A sigh. Knowing "it doesn't get any tougher". A suck on a wetted papertowel. "Sorry I called you weak."
"Are you kidding me? I mean, did you say sorry?"
A trembling nod.
"What you did that you owe me an apology for was like two Continents ago. I'm (i)over it(i)." A break down and hold.
Choking on environment and tears and words. "Just tell me."
"Goo, goo,
"Good and bad both."
"It's, it's, it's
"Here, use Mom's space pen."
(i)Infiltrated. Taking over. A peep from space, sats etc., shows us in spirals. (i)
"Okay. On it. Let me find a next commander and verify."
At first a while afterwards we thought, well, a lot of (i)speculation(i). So, we all set out on a learning tour. Because we'd hypothesized the enemy was just pinning us down in the Forest. But we learned that the commiebots were all doing the same method of attack, also in cities!
"That's like..."
"Similar to..."
"Comparables, got it." Someone drew on a whiteboard what looked like "gameplans".
"Makes sense since back in the Opium Wars, what was in the magazines?!"
Snores.
"I'm the only one WHO STUDIED THIS SHIT??!!" A book whacked on a table.
"LOOK AT THIS!"
No comments:
Post a Comment