Thursday, July 16, 2026

"Looks like the freaks found something to sign."

  Some Congressguys grouped up to fake falling into a table and knocking the proposal onto the floor.  Seeing this unfold in a crowded room, women stepped between the aggressive young men and the junior Congress person with a look of shock but ire on his face.  A senior Congress person came over and introduced himself. 
  
  "They are bullies.  I know their Greek fathers." 
  "Are you being philosophical?" 
  A chuckle.  "Frat boys." 



  "I get it Dad! You're independent-minded and stubborn and you don't want people to steal your ideas before you sell them your ideas.  I get it.  But for Christ's sake," woozy, had to sit down, "At least communicate where the fuhfront you're going.  We're all political targets too!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweater guy was always finding stuff.

  Some girls had dragged an old rifle crate into the woods so he could put stuff he found in there.    An older sister in one of the really ...